Problem: I am receiving an error message that says, "Virgin Media Security was unable to load a required security driver [PKT] / [SKT]"
Solution: Use the Diagnostic Utility to reinstall the driver then restart Virgin Media Security.
- Click Start and then Programs or All Programs
- Select the Virgin Media Security folder and then click Diagnostic Utility.
- A message will appear asking the user to make sure the computer is connected to the Internet before continuing. Click OK.
- Click Next. All diagnostic tests will be performed automatically.
- A message will appear to inform the user whether or not there is a problem. Click OK to close the message.
- Click Perform Repairs on the left-hand side of the page, select Reinstall drivers and click OK.
- When the repair is complete, restart Virgin Media Security.