Virgin Media Security activation fails, or indicates that the services should be activated but are not when Virgin Media Security is restarted.
Cookies are being blocked and this prevents the successful activation of Virgin Media Security. Conflicting applications can also stop the activation process from properly executing.
Restart the activation process by removing any existing activation information using the Diagnostic Utility.
- Close Virgin Media Security activation window.
- Click Start, select Programs, then Virgin Media Security folder and click Diagnostic Utility.
- When the Diagnostic Utility is opened, click OK then Next.
- Diagnostic Utility will execute multiple tests.
- Click Perform repairs.
- From the menu, choose Remove Activation Files and click OK.
- Open Virgin Media Security by double-clicking the Virgin Media Security icon on your desktop.
- When the activation screen appears, enter your account information and wait for the confirmation.
- When you are notified that the activation is complete, press Finish.
If it is still not active, verify your cookies settings to ensure that cookies are enabled on your computer then retry the procedure above.