Question: When I scan my computer for malware, the size of the Temp folder of my Virgin Media Security keeps getting bigger. What should I do?
Solution: To resolve this issue, please install the hot fix below. You can do this by following these steps:
- Log on using a Windows account with Administrator privileges.
- Download the hot fix to your Desktop.
- Extract the Ti_30_win_en_AMSP15_hfb1464.zip file that you downloaded, then double-click the .EXE file.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Browse through the readme file, then click Install.
- Click OK when a warning window appears.
- An “Installation successful!” message should appear after installing the hot fix.
- Restart your computer.